A Puppy To Love - IN Home Raised Puppies:
Maltese & Malti Poo
We are SMALL private hobby breeders who have had a deep love for Maltese, Maltipoo and Morkies for the past twelve years. Our bloodlines are clean, our breeder dogs are beloved pets who are members of our family. I am retired and am home all the time loving my four-legged family members. My two sons are also retired and spend a lot of time with their four-legged 'children'. My sister-in-law, also retired, spends a lot of time with her four-legged 'children'.
We work together caring for our puppies and selling them on this website. We have a wonderful vet who has always cared diligently for our four-legged family members.
We feed the best food, and are always concerned about the emotional well-being of our babies as well as their physical health. Although we are four separate households, each with our own nursery, we are family and work closely together raising our precious babies. Surf this site and check us out. We welcome your questions.
Puppies Currently Available: (Four families share this website; read the nursery pages to see that)
- We do not have puppies available year round. We, all four families, try to time our puppies mostly in the spring because spring and summer seasons are easier for new puppy owners to potty train and work with the puppies in nice weather rather then in cold winter weather.
The way this site works:
Use the navigation buttons above to find puppies that are currently available, currently on hold or are sold but have not shipped yet. Once a puppy ships its web page link is removed from the navigation buttons and placed on the Past Puppies Link page.
When you find a puppy you like, you can place a deposit on that puppy using the PayPal buttons below the puppy's photos, or you can call us or email us. Puppies are not on hold until we recieve your deposit.
When you place a deposit or purchase a puppy that isn't old enough to ship, we will do our best to keep you updated with photos and or videos, of which we will place on your puppy's web page. That page will remain always and it is also where we will post updates you send up about your puppy. (NOTE: We will NEVER post last names, address, not even city names or ANYTHING personal about you or your family)
What Does "IN" Home Raised Mean?
WHAT Exactly Does Home Raised Mean To So Many Who 'CLAIM' Home Raised Puppies?
- Some breeders claim their puppies are "Home Raised" BUT.... when you look at their homes WHERE do you find the dogs and puppies? In the backyard in concrete floored cages or Kennel runs. Just because they are on their home property does NOT mean you are getting a truly IN home raised puppy.
- if a breeder claims home raised, ASK specfic questions about WHERE the adult dogs spend their time and WHERE the puppies are born and raised.
- Kennels out around their property is NOT home raised!
- We STRONGLY disagree with that being called home raised!!!
What Does Home Raised Mean To Us? (And should mean to you)
True "IN Home Raised Puppies" are certainly a lot more work than kennel raised puppies but they are also much more fun. Home raised puppies should mean the adults are INSIDE your home being loved and treated as family members! PERIOD!!! Anything less is NOT home raised, not truly home raised!!!
- It means that the adult dogs and the puppies are INSIDE our homes WITH us, ALWAYS!!!
- You find our adult dogs IN our homes, (homes that are clean, but sometimes messy, but always clean)
- Under our feet,
- Sleeping on the back of the sofa,
- Some sleep in the beds with us,
- Having free run to go inside the house or out in the back yard
- Sharing our own back yard, (yes, that means a lot of poopy scooping and flower bed repairing)
- Being treated as family members
- AND linoleum and tile floors (lots & lots of mopping) - (NOT concrete kennels being hosed out)
- Adult dogs who KNOW they are part of the family (hmmm... they think they are people)
- It also means keeping retired breeders or spaying/nuetering them, allowing them a life long home of leaisure!! They are family members, NOT just puppy machines to make money with.
- Home raised is a love driven hobby not big bucks driven!! In other words, the dogs are more important that the income!! Income is a suppliment income not a living.
If You Are Buying A Puppy, Why Does "IN" Home Raised Matter?
- IN home raised puppies just have a better and healthier start in life
- Solid and clean bloodlines
- A truly well socialized and truly happy puppy
- A puppy who has never known anything but love and attention
- Puppies who love toys and who love being held
- You should feel good knowing its parents are in life long loving homes being truly family members
- Confidence in knowing you are not supporting a puppy mill
- A breeder who cares what kind of homes puppies go to
- A breeder who will take your dog in and find it a new home for free if your life changes and you can no longer care for it (no matter how many years later)
Food For Thought: Most puppy mill owners do not consider themselves a puppy mill, even when they are. Therefore, it is YOUR responsibility, as a buyer, to know who and where you are buying your puppy. It is YOUR responsibility to know how the parents of your puppy live thier daily lives. It really should matter.
So, when someone claims home raised puppies, it is YOUR responsibility to check out what their interpretation of home raised is.
- To us, home raised means INSIDE OUR HOME raised puppies. The puppies parents are our family members, period. Anything less should not be called home raised, PERIOD!
- PLEASE, check our videos, photos and snapshots and all of our nursery pages!!
- See what IN home raised really is!!! We will keep adding more photos and videos.